Digital Territory Account Manager
Salary:£60000 - £70000 + OTE
Seeking candidate for a fantastic new opportunity to come work at a innovative company where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Our long-standing belief that applications are the most valuable asset of any organisation in the Digital age has been the foundation of our strategy to become the leader in multi-cloud application services!
When we combine expertise powering over half of the world’s applications across all types of environments, we have a company that knows how to deliver and secure more applications and more value than any other in the industry.
This makes crucial to every digital organisation, including the world’s largest enterprises, service providers, financial and educational institutions, government entities, and consumer brands. As a result of growth, we are seeking a talented Digital Territory Account Managers who is driven to collaborate and achieve sales goals and ultimately exceed the overall sales strategy in their assigned territory.
- Be wholly accountable for a sales target for France
- Take ownership of sales opportunities: this will include accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through to the procurement process, ensuring SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
- Collaborate with our channel partners to drive sales into your assigned territory
- In tandem with our Channel team, support and guide channel partners on our technical solutions and developing a selling plan focused on the Channel: prospecting, account planning and lead generation, building relationships and developing opportunities with channel partners by effectively communicating and demonstrating solutions
- Develop and deliver sales presentations via phone & zoom to close sales in a professional and effective manner within the defined territory
- Understand the business needs and challenges of the organizations within your territory: such as researching and developing lists of potential customers; identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular sales calls to develop relationships and following-up on sales leads
- Build and execute a territory strategy collaborating and delivering the execution with support from our Digital Sales Solutions Engineers and Channel teams
- Collaborate in sales planning and strategy through research, development and maintenance of long and short range sales and marketing plans
- Partner closely with the marketing team to contribute to a marketing strategy for lead generation
- Represent us at trade shows and other sales and marketing events
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- Responsible for upholding our Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- An approach to your work that is curious, upbeat, energetic and driven.
- Strong organization and prioritisation skills
- A high technical capability
- Confident in presenting our value propositions
- An understanding of our market, our business and our competitors
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience using sales applications
- Ability to research companies through publicly available information
- Adaptability to a changing environment
- Strong telephone sales skills
- Fluency in French as well as English language skills
- Digital/Inside sales experience including experience selling technology solutions
- Experience working in team sales environment including collaborating as part of a remote team
- A track record in generating new business and leading sales engagements
- Ability to deliver web presentations
Location: Paris- France / Remote based
Salary: €60k base + €40k commsBack