Customer Service Executive
Salary:£23000 - £27000
Looking for a new role within the IT industry?
Fed up with your current role and want more from your role? We got you covered!
Our client is seeking a new talented Customer Service Executive, they are a leading global distributor of Network & Security Solutions, Electrical & Electronic Solutions, and Utility Power Solutions and help build, connect, power, and protect valuable assets and critical infrastructures.
From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, they offer full-line solutions, and intelligence, that create reliable, resilient systems that sustain businesses and communities.
This role is offering a salary of Salary £23k – £27k which is based onsite in Uxbridge.
What will you be doing?
To support customers, primarily by telephone and email whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service, the duties and responsibilities of the position shall include, but not be limited to, those areas detailed below.
- Receive incoming customer calls in line with required service levels:
- Taking customer orders
- Provide information on product: availability, discontinuation & special offers
- Provide pricing and quotations to customers
- Re-direct all other enquiry’s appropriate to other IMUK departments
- Participate in activities that improve service levels
- Maintain and improve product knowledge
- Competent and effective operation of the computer systems and telephone systems training initiatives to increase knowledge and skills.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
Your skills and experience – Who are they looking for?
- Some previous experience in a Customer Service environment
- GCSE / O’ Level / relevant NVQ / or equivalent in Maths and English desirable
- PC Literate – working knowledge of Office Suite or equivalent Windows-based software
- Articulate, with a high standard of verbal clarity
- Skilled at establishing rapport verbally with customer
- Strong questioning and listening skills
- Build networks internally with other departments
- Will take the initiative and use appropriate judgment in a crisis
- Able to work speedily without compromising quality
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
- Able to prioritise workload
- Ensures personal objectives are in harmony with the team and corporate objectives
- Works within a team to maintain and improve strong working relationships which facilitate the highest standards of customer service and productivity
- Effective time management, balancing reactive and proactive activities in a high-volume environment
- Able to react and respond quickly to requests for pricing quotations maintaining margin and revenue standards throughout
- deals effectively with confrontation and aims to secure a win/win outcome
- Uses persuading and influencing skills to overcome objections and present value-added propositions
- focused on providing solutions to internal and external customers
If you tick all the boxes and this is the role for you, apply today!Back