Client Relationship Manager
Salary:£ - £ + OTE
Our client is an experienced and knowledgeable organisation helping companies reach their potential through IT. They deliver Microsoft IT systems & services that help support faster business growth. They get to know their clients, their businesses and ambitions in order to recommend tailored solutions, implement changes and provide award-winning support.
Clients choose and recommend this business because of its dedication to supplying the right solutions and backing them up with exceptional customer service.
They carefully select and develop their portfolio of products, so that they always offer the best in the industry from trusted partners. Equally important to us and their clients is having a workforce of skilled professionals. They are proud that customers say that what makes this company really stand out is its people…
To develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with clients of the business with a focus on customer experience.
The job holder will be expected to grow their customer base through selling a multitude of infrastructure products and services, and increase the fixed recurring revenue whilst focusing on client retention.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Identify new sales opportunities within your assigned customer base and progress through to close, whilst using initiative to cross and upsell
- Understand sales strategy, target setting and forecasting with a strong pipeline focus
- Build a clear understanding of customer priorities and budgets to qualify opportunities, generate pipeline and predict deal closure
- Work closely with the wider business to ensure customer experience is always kept paramount and a top-quality service is delivered consistently
- Maintain knowledge of products and services, including features and benefits to discuss with clients, through research and completion of any product, skills and services training associated to your role
- Proactively maintain your customer details in the CRM system.
- Liaise with external suppliers to discover new opportunities to upsell additional services & add-ons.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, working in conjunction with the pre-sales team
Knowledge and skills required
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle for travel is essential.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience selling Infrastructure services, products and solutions to medium and large organisations (75 users +).
- Strong relationship-building and first-class negotiation skills where integrity and trust are paramount
- We require someone who has a depth and breadth of technology and infrastructure knowledge.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Possess both business acumen and a good understanding of technology to connect how business issues can be solved through the use of technology.
- Able to adopt complex sales techniques, training and methodology to every day working practices.
- Be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to learn and understand technology, to effectively articulate the benefits to perspective clients.
- Be able to contribute to the business marketing activities, using knowledge accumulated through previous experiences of selling infrastructure services.