Salary:£35000 - £60000 + OTE
Seeking a driven Candidate to manage our key customer accounts and new logo opportunities to maximise their contribution to the business’s success, you will be managing 30-100 mid-market clients and maximise the profitability of our customers and prospects, by identifying and matching their needs to the Windsor solution portfolio.
Identify untapped opportunity and create awareness for the range of products and services available to maximise our opportunity within customer accounts. Also creating deals and negotiate sales deals which maximise both customer benefit and the commercial opportunity. Be the customers advocate across Windsor to ensure that their needs are met by the business and ensure they have a great emotional connection with us.
- Consistent achievement of sales targets and related KPIs
- Customer satisfaction, through survey, verbal and written feedback.
- Completion of regular reporting and documentation accurately, timely and in line with company procedures
- Maintain reports to demonstrate sales forecasts, funnel and sales meeting activity, in order to monitor progress towards targets on a regular basis.
- Growing ARPU and multiple product penetration
- Retention of accounts and business, with consistent growth in profitability.
- Experience of selling to new and existing customers within the communications and IT services sector
- Basic technical knowledge of comms and IT products/services including UC&C, Connectivity and IT services solutions.
- Commercial awareness in order to define pricing contract structures.
- Sales techniques
- Ability to deliver with pace and under pressure
- Communication skills, verbal and written to a good level
- Ability to assess a customer’s needs and develop appropriate solutions
Salary: £35k (+£24k OTE)
Location: Camberley SurreyBack