Salary:£25000 - £30000 + OTE
Seeking new candidate to come aboard as a Client Executive from managing 10-30 clients and has knowledge of selling to new and existing small business customers within the communications and IT services sector.
Your role will be closing sales across the portfolio to existing customers and inbound new logo prospects, including supporting campaigns.
The candidate will be identifying untapped opportunity and create awareness for the range of products and services available to maximise our opportunity within customer accounts.
Ensure customer receive a high level of service and their needs are met by the business and ensure they have a great emotional connection with us.
Working in line with agreed processes, and completing necessary company approvals, in order to successfully complete the sale process.
Maintain reports to demonstrate sales forecasts, funnel and sales meeting activity, in order to monitor progress towards targets on a regular basis. Consistent achievement of sales targets and related KPIs with high levels of activity and engagement with lots of customers.
Strong flow of identified opportunities and conversion rates, selling across the portfolio.
- Must have awareness of the market including key technology trends, competitor and vendor actions.
- Some technical knowledge of comms and IT products/services including UC&C, Connectivity and IT services solutions.
- Commercial awareness in order to define pricing contract structures
- Knowledge of selling to new and existing small business customers within the communications and IT services sector.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to assess a customer’s needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Good discipline with CRM admin
- Communication skills, verbal and written to a good level
Salary: £25k (+£12k OTE)
Location: Camberley SurreyBack