Salary:£45000 - £60000 + OTE
Looking for an experienced Client Director to manage 60-100+ Enterprise clients and to maximise the profitably of our largest customers and prospects, by identifying and matching their needs to the Windsor solution portfolio.
Identify untapped opportunity and create awareness for the range of products and services available to maximise our opportunity within customer accounts.
Hold customer meetings face to face, online and via the phone, build sales proposals and lead tender processes, the candidate must also possess detailed knowledge of telecoms and IT services is essential.
- Display consistent achievement of sales targets and related KPI
- Present high levels of customer activity, number of customer meetings.
- Completion of regular reporting and documentation accurately, timely and in line with company procedures
- Working in line with agreed processes, and completing necessary company approvals, in order to successfully complete the sale process
- Maintain reports to demonstrate sales forecasts, funnel and sales meeting activity, in order to monitor progress towards targets on a regular basis
- Retention of accounts and business, with consistent growth in profitability.
- Growing ARPU and multiple product penetration.
- Strong technical knowledge of comms and IT products/services including UC&C, Connectivity and IT services solutions
- In-depth market knowledge of the sectors, including macro trends, competitor and vendor actions.
- Track record of success selling to new and existing mid-market and enterprise customers within the communications and IT services sector.
- Commercial awareness in order to define pricing contract structures.
- Ability to assess a customer’s needs and develop appropriate solutions
Salary: £45k (+£45k OTE)