Client Development Executive
Salary:£26000 - £28000 + OTE
Client Development Executive – The Role:
Our client provides fully managed IT support and technology solutions, including proactive maintenance and monitoring, 24/7 IT support, network administration and technology consulting. They’ll get to know your business inside out so they can recommend technology that will effectively address your unique business needs. They are looking for a new business development executive who will ensure all leads are managed and progressed to the next stage of the sales process (i.e. meeting booked, proposals and contracts sent). The focus will be on inbound leads, however will also require converting and ‘warming’ outbound leads working alongside the marketing team.
This is a new vacancy due to company growth and future expansion plans, working within a great team of five, your role will be to grow the customer base by owning all of the inbound sales leads. This will involve ensuring qualification is done effectively to meet our target client, getting meetings booked for other sales reps, and managing the prospect through to the end of the sales cycle. It will also involve proactively calling warm leads who have engaged on our website and working with marketing to generate effective outbound campaigns.
The ability to convert warm leads into meetings is key, you will have the full support of the wider sales and marketing team. You must be able to build rapport quickly, continually develop new relationships and ensure that they continue to be regarded as a trusted advisor & IT Partner.
Engagement will be primarily over the phone, so a warm, friendly, confident and conversational approach is required. You will also need to write persuasively to create proposals and send contracts, along with strong time management and administration skills to manage all leads effectively. We truly believe that everything we offer our clients has a positive impact within their business, and it’s your job to explain why!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owning the ‘new business’ aspects of the sales activities
- New business is to include dealing with all ‘inbound’ enquiries (e.g. from the website and from marketing campaigns)
- Booking meetings once you have qualified the opportunity
- Attend meetings with the Sales Manager / MD
- Tracking and managing all opportunities on HubSpot and another CRM system.
- Working on new proposals
- Working with marketing to design effective campaigns and broadening the reach of the marketing activities.
- Work to personal targets based on meetings booked and revenue gained for the wider sales team
- Maintain regular proactive contact with prospective customers
- Meet, engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify opportunities
- Be an ambassador for the company to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times
- Add value to all customers by phone, email and face to face, with the aim to build positive relationships
- Provide sales Manager with reports or information as required
- Work as part of a team to achieve the team and departmental targets
- Be willing to listen to and support colleagues and team members with professional problems, giving time to team and personal development, to help increase our company’s performance
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
Client Development Executive – The Candidate:
Previous experience in a similar B2B sales role and working within a sales team, preferably within a technology focused industry, with a proven ability to build relationships, spot and develop upon opportunities, and consistently hit targets.
- Business development experience selling services and / or solutions
- Excellent proven verbal and written communication skills
- Meet and exceed targets in a fast-paced environment
- Develop rapport quickly with anyone from Office Manager to CEO of a business
- Experience using a CRM system to manage the sales cycle
- Experience following a well-defined sales process, and learning this quickly
- Experience having worked in a Managed Service industry and being able to display and apply knowledge of technologies including:
- Cyber Security, Cloud Solutions, Microsoft cloud solutions, Infrastructure Networks, Server Virtualisation, and an awareness of additional software programmes and technologies will be a bonus
Personal Skills and Qualities:
- A proven track record of converting inbound leads within B2B for a service industry
- Self-motivated individual with proven success in exceeding targets
- Ability to quickly build rapport and genuine relationships, whilst maintaining a professional demeanour
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To enjoy working within a new business role and be able to identify customer needs and challenges
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- Self-starter, with a proactive and self-motivated approach
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
- Excellent listening skills, polite, confident and friendly manner
Client Development Executive – Our Client:
- Attractive commission structure,
- KPI driven Bonuses,
- personal development plan,
- Gym or Private Health Care
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Company weekend away among many other social activities, and the opportunity to be part of a positive, motivated and social company!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very ambitious award winning and progressive Technology Service Provider who have ambitious growth plans, and a company that understands their employee’s development is key to their continued success.Back