Client Account Manager
Salary:£25000 - £40000 + OTE
Job Reference:361694 / 361685
- Want to be part of a company that really does let you control your own destiny?
- Have a proven track record within the IT Sales industry?
- Have a talent for developing client relationships?
- Want to work for a rapidly expanding company?
- Seeking a career with a company that cares about its employees success?
If you can answer yes to all these points and can combine that to the ability to work in a fast paced sales environment then this could be the perfect role for you! We all want to be part of a company that wants to grow and to be part of a profitable business with long term plans – with this opportunity you can have exactly that!
With an aim to make the business an attractive place to work combined with a forward thinking mentality you will become part of a company that are accredited with many of the world’s top vendors. Offering great benefits to offer including: Share option scheme, competitive salary, hands on training from experienced mentors you can be part of a rewarding brand who have built a best-of-breed services portfolio.
What Will You Be Doing?
Responsible for the growth and development of a base of existing accounts as well as acquiring new business. Working within your account base you will be expected to develop, maintain and nurture relationships to ensure prospective opportunities are developed to their maximum potential. This is a business critical role within the company and you will be expected to maintain credible and intelligent sales activity to develop target prospects of new business enterprise named accounts.
What Skills / Experience Is Required?
- Minimum of 12 months exposure to selling technology solutions or services
- Experience of working for VAR
- Good phone skills / experience of selling over the phone to end users
- Confident with the ability to forge strong working relationships with clients
- Proven track record of new business and ability to retain customers and cross sell additional products services
- Ability to prospect and identify / map out stake holders within accounts
- Consultative sales skills