Channel Sales Executive
Salary:£35000 - £45000 + OTE
Seeking a Sales enthusiast candidate to be part of a trading style of Premier Business Audio Ltd. We sell a streaming music and messaging on hold service through the telecoms reseller channel. A global leader in its field, provides services to thousands of companies worldwide, including BT, Elite Telecom, InterCall, RingCentral and Vodafone.
Our company dominate in streaming music and messaging on hold service through the telecoms reseller channel. Our ‘Hosted on Hold’ service is globally innovative in that it enables different music and messaging to be played to each caller at the same time, turning on-hold and in-queue marketing into a powerful new tool that contact centre managers and marketing managers can use to meet their business goals.
Research and network within the telecoms reseller community to identify prospects and make outbound prospecting calls to potential resellers.
• Book and run sales appointments and online presentations to sign up new channel partners
• Respond to inbound enquiries, and join the Live chat rota
• Achieve monthly sales targets (revenue, pipeline and activity based)
• Identify partner opportunities through networking, online media forums and ongoing development of role
• Manage the relationship with Resellers and direct customers to develop revenue streams
• Train and encourage partner staff to promote the companies proposition to their customers.
• Liaise with internal operational staff to ensure the professional delivery of all services
• Oversee and manage process for all Partner claims for Voice Guarantee and Dealer commission claims
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Telephony or marketing qualification
- Strong Relationship builder with both technical and non-technical staff alike.
- Ability to develop and broaden the client contact base in an organisation, connecting with senior people
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Good commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated to succeed
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Motivated to continuously improve internal processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Location: Mostly home-based, but with occasional visits to the office at Laverstoke Grange, Whitchurch, Hampshire
Salary: £35,000 per annum, with an OTE of £45,000Back