Channel Account Manager
Salary:£25000 - £50000 + OTE
Our client design, develop and manufacture a complete range of power solutions for your portable devices, including your Laptop, Digital Camera, Camcorder, Personal DVD MP3 and Video Player, as well as your Handheld Computer, Smartphone, and PDA.
The Channel Account Manager owns, maintains and grows relationships with assigned channel partners in the UK market place.
- Driving partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Support Channel Partners to ensure that they have the training and tools they need to effectively sell and service products
- Conduct regular in-field sales training sessions, partner sales enablement activities, and webinars.
- When necessary, conduct joint customer visits with channel partners to present and promote solutions
- Provide regular updates to sales management on status of existing partners as well as potential opportunities. Provide weekly report of pipeline and forecast
- Communicate regularly with our partners (existing and potential) on new products, services, and potential new programs
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and implement a channel program with a strong identity, necessary partner tools, partner portal, and effective sales programs
- Minimum 5+ years of channel sales experience in the IT or OEM markets.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
- Self-starter with a high-energy level and proven track record of quota over-achievement.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Intermediate level knowledge of all Microsoft office programs in Windows, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.