Channel Account Director
Salary:£35000 - £60000 + OTE
Our passion for technology is only matched by our passion for our people.
We take PRIDE in our culture and team spirit, driven by our employees who have the opportunity to become experts in their field, thought leaders and game changers of the future.
Our Customers value our integrity and ethos when looking for a trusted partner. We are now trusted by more than 3,000 customers, boast a 96% customer reference-ability, and have an industry-leading Net Promoter Score.
We have swiftly established a reputation for pioneering innovation in the technology market. From launching the world’s first Virtual private LAN on our privately-owned 100GigE secure and super-fast Network to our recent work integrating SD-WAN and SD-DC, our commitment to innovation has resulted in us being recognised as a world-class IT Service provider, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the UK, and have 8 ISO accreditations to our name.
The essence of the role will be selling into net new partners a mix of Cyber Security, Cloud, UC + Comms, Global SDWAN
- To build lasting relationships with partners
- To plan sales strategies and work closely with marketing to raise awareness of the company and build a strong pipeline
- To ensure that targets are achieved
- To competently and knowledgeably advise partners on network solutions and services that best fulfil their customer requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of client needs
- To align the companies-e portfolio within partner services and ensure partners sales teams are aware of positioning and benefits
- To negotiate pricing with partners to achieve sales in line with the pricing policies and client requirements
- Conducting face to face channel meetings with partners and their clients
- Managing internal resource and interfacing with internal departments
- To achieve personal/career advancement goals in line with the personal development program
- Consistent channel sales record within the telecoms, ISP, carrier or systems integrator space
- Knowledge of data connectivity, WAN and Internet network technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to ‘win trust’, selling on the quality and integrity
- Must be driven, self-motivated and disciplined
- Articulate and polished with a professional approach to sales
- Eager to learn and develop
Salary: Up to £60k base double OTE
Location: Home basedBack