Business Development Manager – IT Sales
Salary:£45000 - £58000 + OTE
Our client is a managed services and consultancy provider, focused on 6 core service areas:
• Cloud Solutions
• Data Protection
• IT Training
• Virtual Desktop
Providing a complete IT solution based on bespoke business requirements. The services are infinitely scalable. – This scalability has been put into practice with enterprise-level clients across multiple industries including Finance, Energy, Education and the Public Sector.
One of the key differentiators is a fully customisable 24×7 support offering – The help desk offers both scalability and first-class service via a personal touch (dedicated engineers to each client), as well as a customisable support library. As such, the client’s environment tailors the service they provide, which invariably leads to much quicker issue resolution and higher levels of client satisfaction.
The client base is across the whole of the UK, with some customers located around Europe and the United States. They are growing quickly with a strong client base and are on the lookout for experienced and driven people to join the team.
Our client is looking for a proactive Business Development Manager with the drive to identify and engage with prospective clients, developing new business opportunities for a full portfolio of services. Based in our London office this is a great opportunity to join a modern company with huge potential for career growth.
The primary responsibility of this role is to be based full time in our London office, engaging with clients and all members of the technical team to:
• Build a regular pipeline of new business to maintain and increase current growth
• Driving consistent over target revenue & GP performance
• Working with senior management to plan and deliver a successful sales strategy
The candidate will need good self-management skills, making sure they are managing their time and tasks efficiently as well as reporting to seniors on a regular basis.
You will need good communication skills and have diverse business language skills for writing professional email’s and documents.
The role will be focused on building up the skill set and experience of the candidate, with huge potential for growth in line with the team and business.
Core hours for the role will be 9am – 5.30pm, but some flexibility is possible.
• Your current or most recent employment must be in a sales role at an IT Managed Service Provider or Value Added Reseller
• You should have a minimum of 2 years experience in IT sales
• Highly developed commercial awareness
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task, able to work on own initiative and/or as part of a team
• Ability to take on a high level of product & service knowledge and strong understanding of the sales cycle
• Relevant computing, literacy and numeracy skills
• Excellent customer service skills to communicate effectively with patience and care
• Knowledge of IT systems and understanding of IT terminology
• The ability and willingness to educate others on the skills and knowledge you have
What they are offering:
• Excellent salary + commission + personal/team incentives
• Company pension and 25 days holiday
• Personal training budget for continued growth
• A friendly, enthusiastic team culture
• A commitment to the services and your client satisfaction not found anywhere else!