Business Development Manager – Cyber Security Specialist
Salary:£30000 - £35000
Our client are a cybersecurity specialist partnering with some of the largest & fastest growing security vendors globally. This role is part of growth plans for 2021 as they look to expand their presence in key security markets – a sector that is currently worth $156 billion with 10% YOY growth.
Our client are seeking to hire a number of experienced and capable sales individuals to drive cyber security sales to end users. The role will be focussed on targeting & on-boarding mid-market to enterprise customers through several different methods (both external face to face sales as well as phone & video calls). The personal characteristics we seek include excellent communications and interpersonal skills, high levels of energy and enthusiasm, strong new business negotiating skills and confidence, combined with the patience and persistence to manage complex high value sales into large corporate opportunities.
- Proven experience in successfully selling a sophisticated IT geared technology product or solutions
- Previous track record of selling to mid-market would be advantageous but not essential
- A highly effective communicator (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement against targets
- Experience of complete range of sales cycles
- Strong closing skills
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape