Business Development Manager – Cloud Communications
Salary:£70000 - £200000 + OTE
The key purpose is to sell our CCaaS solutions primarily to new customers in the Cloud Contact Centre market, achieving the Company’s sales targets and objectives.
Consistently exceed your sales GP targets, by identifying, prospecting and closing deals with prospective clients within your assigned Target Accounts and designated market sector.
The candidate will manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting right through to closure and ongoing Account and to management where appropriate.
Create new revenue opportunities with focus on driving business to close new and existing accounts, build and manage sufficient pipeline in order to achieve targets ratio.
Drive consistently high levels of activity to ensure a strong pipeline of potential deals.
Engaging with C-level executives in order to navigate through how our expert advice and technology can assist them in achieving their mission critical priorities.
Manage and overcome objections with prospects and negotiate profitable contracts, terms and conditions. You will be ccollaborating with our highly successful Sales team to continue the development of best practice and sharing new prospecting techniques.
- Proactive contact with designated supported customers following the agreed Contact Strategy.
- Enable sales specialists in other product groups within the Company to sell into existing customer accounts.
- Increase customer value by uncovering opportunities to provide support, upgrade, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and reference-ability.
Experience needed for role
- 3+ years experience in Enterprise Cloud Contact Centre sales
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong presentation skills in presenting complex software
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Demonstrate achievement in exceeding sales targets
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced and fast growing company
- Experience in selling large complex technology solutions
- Enthusiastic customer facing skills
- 3+ years experience working with CCaaS solutions e.g. Nice inContact CXOne
- Solid understanding of the CCaaS and UCaaS space
Salary: £70K base package including OTC is £200K+.
Location: London / RemoteBack