Salary:£45000 - £50000
Is your job becoming dull and now you’re looking forward to a new career venture? If so, then this role could be exactly what your looking for!
Our client is seeking a new is a leading MSP and IT solutions provider to both public sector and commercial markets in the UK.
What you’ll be doing
- To be part of the SMB sales team and achieve monthly MRR targets through net new sales of managed services.
- 100% focused on winning net new logo business.
- Working alongside a sales development rep (SDR) to close new business opportunity, as well as self-generate leads and appointments to complement the SDR activity.
- Achieve monthly activity targets and build / maintain an opportunity pipeline of +3x cover.
- To maintain regular, at least quarterly, contact with all prospective clients
- To build strong business relationships with key vendor partner sales people.
- To utilize the company prospect management system and ensure all opportunities are registered and updated on a daily basis with the latest position. This should include accurate sales stages, commercial values, close dates and progress comments / notes.
- To work with the assigned Solutions Architect to enable to secure business.
- To attend and fully prepare for monthly reviews, providing sales forecasts and presentations as required.
- To always work to company best practice.
- To attend corporate events or partner events which may require overnight stays.
Your skills and experience
- Confidence and self-assured
- Tenacity, persistent, determined and high strength of will
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must be easy to converse with, good empathy, listener, consultative, good communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport and strong business relationships
- Self motivated and driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good time management
- Good product and market knowledge/ understanding
- Ability to handle and overcome objections
- Commitment and hard working
- Hunter mentality
- Outgoing positive personality with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Honest, ethical and without prejudice
- A true team player
- Professional personal presentation
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Genuine interest for working in the ICT environment and building a sales career
What’s in it for you
- Basic Salary: £TBA depending upon experience / agreed target.
- Monthly Commission structure with additional rewards for long term contracts
- Earnings uncapped
- Car Allowance
- Annual Holiday: Between 25 & 28 days, depending on length of service
- Company medical insurance
- Company pension
- Broadband allowance
- iPhone as well as Laptop & UC applications to enable flexible working
- Company benefits program