Business Development Executive
Salary:£40000 - £50000 + OTE
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Business Development Executive to join our ever-growing team, with the aim of developing the new business acquisition process. We have ambitious growth plans for the future, in order to achieve these plans, we have identified the need to invest in and develop our outbound activity for new business acquisition.
As a result, we are looking for someone with experience within the technology sales sector who can bring their experience of successful business acquisition. The aim is to provide a certain level of creative license and independence for the candidate to make this a successful area of the company, whilst at the same time you will be working directly alongside the Commercial Director.
Our success and growth have been a result of a consultative approach, with credibility and experience in the industry helping us beat the competition – this is why the ability to talk consultatively and know enough about business technology to provide credibility is key.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very ambitious award winning and progressive Technology Service Provider who have ambitious growth plans, and a company that understands their employee’s development is key to their continued success.
Our company mission is to ‘Help people succeed through technology’ – this means both our clients and our employees.
We are passionate about our company values, so please have a read and see if you are too:
- Enjoy your work and help others
- See things through to completion
- Learn something new everyday
- Solve problems as a team
- Think like a customer
This role will involve owning the full sales cycle and everything within in – pro-actively researching, identifying, and closing new business, and creating new strategies to do so. Creating proposals, presentations, and new business material, developing outbound campaigns and running events whilst working alongside our marketing team.
We truly believe that everything we offer our clients has a positive impact within their business, and it’s your job to explain why they should work with us.
- Owning the ‘outbound’ aspects of sales activities
- Identifying and closing new business through outbound strategies
- Booking and attending meetings once you have qualified the opportunity
- Tracking and managing all opportunities on HubSpot and another CRM system.
- Working on new proposals and presentations
- Working with marketing to design effective campaigns and broadening the reach of marketing activities
- Work to personal targets based on gross profit
- Maintain regular proactive contact with prospective customers
- Identify, engage and meet with decision makers at a senior level to identify opportunities
- Be an ambassador for the company to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times
- Provide sales Manager with reports or information as required
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
The candidate will have previous experience managing the full sales acquisition cycle, within a similar technology services business, with a proven ability to bring in new business and hit targets.
- 3+ years business development experience selling services and / or solutions
- Knowledge within business technology, cloud technology and cyber security
- Excellent proven verbal and written communication skills
- Meet and exceed targets in a fast-paced environment
- Develop rapport quickly with anyone from Office Manager to CEO of a business
- Experience using a CRM system to manage the sales cycle
- Experience developing and creating a well-defined sales processes
- The ability to speak at a high level around general concepts, best practice and solutions around – Cyber Security, Cloud Solutions, Microsoft cloud solutions, Infrastructure Networks, Server Virtualisation, and an awareness of additional software programmes and technologies will be a bonus
- Experience in creative thinking and development of new strategies to attract new clients
Full support and backing from the leadership team, attractive commission structure based on gross profit sold, personal development plan, Gym or Private Health Care (both after 1 year), free breakfast and fruit, company weekend away among many other social activities, and mainly the opportunity to be part of a positive, motivated and social company!
£40K base with £80-90K OTE
London 2x days a week / RemoteBack