Business Development Executive
Salary:£25000 - £35000 + OTE
Are you looking to elevate your career?
Are you feeling stuck in your career but not sure where to progress? Then this role is your next big career step!
We’re proud to be a digital enablement solutions provider that designs, integrates, manages, and supports on-site and cloud-based communications and collaboration technologies for organisations around the globe.
We are currently seeking an experienced new Business Development Executive with a £35k + OTE salary based in either our London or Farnborough offices.
In the role as an Business Development Executive (BDE), you will be responsible for identifying and communicating with prospective clients who have an addressable opportunity for a digital workplace transformation project.
You will facilitate discussions with I.T. and other stakeholders about their Audio-Visual (AV), UCC and Workplace management tools. The BDE team will be instrumental to help set up compelling next steps for the Account Managers and Business Development Managers that will lead to high quality meetings, valuable sales opportunities, and pipeline.
What you will be doing:
- Engage in interaction with prospect customers converting them to quality sales opportunities
- Ensure you are closely aligned with the sales team to build key prospect relationships & identify business opportunities within the targeted accounts
- Build and maintain extensive knowledge of how we can help businesses solves visibility, workplace transformation issues
- Attend sales meetings to learn more about sales process
- Maintain accurate forecasting, and deliver high results against weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Begin a systematic career path journey where you will learn, grow and take on new challenges
- Learn a disciplined, programmatic approach to campaign-based pipeline generation and marketing sales-ready lead qualification.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on proven account-based sales methods
- Regularly collaborate with Strategic Outbound Sales Manager to collaborate on effective strategies to book quality meetings
- Use phone, email and social media; prospect at C-level, VP, and Director Levels within the defined space
- Work and qualify inbound inquiries where applicable
What we need from you:
- Experience in some sort of target driven technology sales role is preferred, or similar selling experience.
- Ambitious with a strong drive to succeed in sales
- Coachable, hardworking and able to learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal