New Business Account Manager
Salary:£20000 - £45000
Seeking candidate for an exciting new role as New Business Account Manager for a well-respected UK technology supplier and if you are looking to take a step up in your career, then this role is for you.
We take pride in giving customers the absolute best service possible, beyond any pre-conceived expectations. We are so confident in our customer experience that we provide a guaranteed 30-minute SLA, this is something we are incredibly proud of as it’s essentially unheard of within this sector.
Every single detail of our customer’s use-case is considered by our experts who ensure that the customer gets the best solution in-line with their requirements. Thanks to the incredible vendor partnerships we have amassed over the years, we have been able to secure the latest IT products across all categories. This means we can almost always supply for customers across all sectors, regardless of their individual use-cases.
We are starting the new year like never before and have been awarded several frameworks throughout 2019/2020. Framework opportunities are key to our growth, so we continue to ensure we are competitive, and always on the lookout for new framework openings.
Average earning potential: If you put in the hard work and dedication, results will show!
Year 1– £25,000 +
Year 2– £40,000 +
Year 3– £60,000 +
Why join us?
- Free breakfast
- Weekly, Monthly and yearly competitions
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly team outings
- Room for progression
- Being part of a fun filled environment
Our Core Values:
Quality: We provide leading brand technology products with unsurpassed service levels, that coupled together deliver premium value to our customers.
Customer Commitment: We always work towards the delivery of robust working relationships that makes a positive and meaningful difference to our customers purchasing processes.
Integrity: We maintain the very highest standards of honesty and openness throughout our business, our communications, our customer service and our supplier relationships.
Respect: We respect and value our people, encouraging their personal development, inclusiveness and belonging whilst rewarding their performance.
Teamwork: We understand that our success is dependent upon the collective energy, intelligence, contributions, and passion of the whole of our team.
About the role:
To deliver a high level of customer service to both Corporate and Public sectors. The role will consist of actively prospecting net new logo business and deliver world class IT solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure individual targets are achieved on a monthly basis
- Identify and generate new prospects – turning these customers into long standing relationships
- Any accounts you bring to Kingsfield, stay as your own and as your business grows the focus shifts more to account management and relationship management
- Sell and promote the businesses full tech portfolio
- Work with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record in sales and history of hitting/exceeding targets and experience in winning net new logo.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experience sales professional – with a proven track record of past performance
- Ambitious and Self-motivated
- Capable of managing own time and workload
- Able to develop and close Business Opportunities confidently
- Driven to achieve with a positive mental attitude
- Well-presented and confident.
- Strong with their communication skills (listening, persuasive, presentation)
- Service first in their approach and treat customers with care to gain trust & respect
- Courageous to address and resolve issues
Salary: Salary open depending on candidate requirements/experience