Salary:£20000 - £28000 + OTE
Our client is a Global Vendor seeking for a coachable individual and seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in Sales in a scaling organisation.
Currently working remotely, so we’ll make sure you’re connected and supported all the way. You’ll have the freedom to think outside the box so you’ll need to be great at working independently and really well organised. If you consider yourself to be curious, creative and pretty fearless, as well as a natural people-person who’s great at building link, we would love to hear from you!
Through collaboration with our Marketing team to execute campaigns, our team build the top end of our revenue funnel by prospecting and communicating with potential customers every day. You’ll see those prospects move through the customer journey and celebrate each success along the way with our global team.
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts.
- Research and build new and existing accounts.
- Target potential customers across the market- Companies looking for DDI / Security solutions or companies that are looking to replace their existing DDI / Security solution.
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication.
- Identify key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timeline.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in Zoho
- Plan and create mini campaigns within your assigned region.
- Delivered meetings booking in line with target
You’ll be great for this role if you have these qualifications:
- University degree
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous prospecting experience, preferably in technology/ IT Security
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Any additional Nordic language is a bonus.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- CRM Experience – Zoho experience a huge plus –
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive Salary
- We offer full benefits (healthcare and pension)
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holiday
- BDR Incentive Plan
Location: London/ Reading, Remote till October
Salary: £20k – £28kBack