BDM – Specialist Security Partner
Salary:£30000 - £40000 + OTE
Our client are a rapidly growing innovative organisation, focussed on bringing next generation cyber security technologies to the UK market. They have a focus across several industry sectors, including finance, pharma, legal, private health supply chain and NHS. They are now are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic BDM to join our team and contribute to the ongoing growth and development of our client base.
Leading efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities. Primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
- Finding new clients and promoting sales to them
- Identifying key accounts
- Fostering familiar relationships with clients and prospects
- Following up on client leads
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
- Achieving and maintaining partners’ product/sales certifications
- Selling products and services in person and over the phone
- Raising the company profile by attending expositions and seminars
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets
- Being aware of market trends and competitors
- Complying with regulations and laws of business development
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires clients to work with the business
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
You’ll need to have:
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Good IT skills, including the use CRM and sales technology stacks, including LinkedIn and Sales Navigator
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- Good networking skills
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
For this important hire, a degree education and a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling cyber security solutions is highly desirable. Minimum requirements is 3 years’ experience in relevant field.