Salary:£35000 - £50000 + OTE
A new and exciting opportunity to work for an award winning and leading technology service provider. Helping and support businesses by consulting with them and providing solutions to help address their strategic goals.
We are now looking for an experienced and successful Account Manager who will ensure our clients are investing in the right technology to help benefit their business and are retained, whilst generating and retaining new clients for the Cyber Security arm of the business.
This is a new vacancy due to company growth and future expansion plans within the Cyber Security market. Working within a great team of five, your role will be a hybrid of nurturing and growing revenue streams within existing customers, while also generating and securing new Cyber Security services and projects with new clients.
Once new clients are retained you will then identify further upsell opportunities and look to retain them as clients.
The ability to pro-actively identify, acquire, and grow new business is essential. You will have the full support of a strong marketing department to support inbound lead development, but you will be expected to develop an outbound sales activity strategy for lead development. Bringing in new clients for services and projects is key, alongside nurturing existing clients handed over and acquired by yourself.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very ambitious award winning and progressive Technology Service Provider who have ambitious growth plans, and a company that understands their employee’s development is key to their continued success.
- Analyse customers current and future needs and suggest upgrades or identify additional services to meet their requirements.
- Identify and win new clients for our extensive range of products and services.
- Work to personal targets based on sales, client retention, and outbound activity.
- Maintain regular proactive contact with existing customers
- Meet, engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to enhance relationships and identify opportunity.
- Cross-selling and up-selling of our services across all clients
- Be an ambassador for the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is always provided
- Add value to all customers by phone, email and face to face, with the aim to build positive relationships, and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
- Work as part of a team to achieve the team and departmental targets.
- 3 + years Account Management experience selling IT and/or cyber-Security services/projects in a B2B environment
- Excellent proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to identify and close new business independently.
- Experience of cross-selling and up selling and ability to spot and develop upon opportunities
- Use of a CRM system, and sales processes, to manage the whole sales cycle
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Motivated and driven to go and hunt new business
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
- Self-starter with a proactive personality, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Great basic salary (£35k) and attractive commission structure (OTE £45-50K)
- KPI driven Bonuses
- Gym or Private Health Care (both after 1 year)
- Free breakfast and fruit (when in office), company weekend away
- And most of all, the opportunity to be part of a positive, motivated and social company!
Location: Central London based (remote during Covid)