Salary:£40000 - £80000
Is your job becoming dull and now you’re looking forward to a new career venture? If so, then this role could be exactly what your looking for!
Our client is seeking an Account Manager to join their team, they are a vendor agnostic technology consultancy operating from offices in Surrey, London, and Manchester. Their core focus is assisting their clients with achieving their business goals through relevant and forward-thinking technology solutions.
Since their 2009 inception, they have experienced explosive yet organic growth, being recognised by their clients and peers as one of the UK’s leading technical consultants.
Offering a salary of £40k-£80k basic salary + commission
Your Role & Responsibilities:
If you are successful, you will have initial responsibility for prospecting and closing net new business with a view to building and nurturing those customers into an established portfolio. With the support of their Marketing, Pre-Sales & Technical teams, you will undertake a consultative sales approach to ensure services are meet and exceed the client’s requirements.
This is an exceptional opportunity to establish yourself in a highly successful and rapidly expanding team.
- Prospect, sell and close business into net new clients across all sectors
- Be a strong sales hunter who maintains and nurtures longstanding trusted client relations
- Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions through cross-team collaboration
- Manage pipeline and KPI’s, through effective use of our CRM and associated systems, to ensure consistent and long-term success
- Collaborate with the wider team to identify and grow opportunities
- Keep up to date with market and industry trends
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
What we need from you:
- Proven ability to hunt new name business using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques
- Proven ability to learn quickly in a very fast-paced environment
- IT sales background preferable
- Team player – ability to interact with teammates and partners, fairly and respectfully
- Be proactive / results-driven with strong problem-solving skills
- Must work well in an entrepreneurial environment; be a self-starter, and a visionary seller
- Engaging communication skills – excellent written and spoken English essential
- Local commuting distance to their HQ in Chertsey (Surrey) is highly desirable
If your looking to be part of a proactive team and looking to excel in your career, apply today!Back