Salary:£25000 - £30000 + OTE
Account Manager – The Role:
Our client is an established IT solutions and services partner, working with organisations in and around London. Their core values include being Outstanding, Trusted, Driven and Personal to guide their clients in the right direction. Their people are energetic, fun, committed and willing to challenge thinking to achieve the best results. Whilst their loyal customer base spans all sectors and includes businesses of all sizes, from SMB to Enterprise, their central London location means that many customers predominantly operate in the Finance, Legal and Insurance sectors. Our client also has a deep understanding of media and 3rd sector organisations. With 30% growth year on year since inception, they are looking to expand their team with an competent Account Manager.
- Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
- Develop and manage key accounts to their full potential
- Book, organise and host prospect and customer meetings to develop sales pipeline
- Deliver outstanding account management including quotations, regular customer contact, understanding business strategy leading to project work
- Continually update and develop product and market knowledge
Account Manager – The Candidate:
A proven IT sales track record, minimum of 12 month experience, ideally with some experience of selling high-end products and solutions
- Ability to demonstrate awareness of corporate marketplace and exhibit maturity to be able to establish credibility with customers
- A natural ability to build customer rapport as well as strong relationships internally
- Self-motivation and ambition
- The ability to manage time and workload
- The analytical skill to assimilate information quickly
- A natural business acumen and entrepreneurial flare
- Experience of working at senior levels within a company
- A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
- Clear and persuasive communicator
- Self-starter, quick learner, passionate about success
Account Manager – Benefits:
- Highly competitive package including uncapped OTE.
- Clear and transparent sales progression plan.
- Nurturing sales environment where you will be given coaching to develop your potential to sell high end technology solutions across their Software Defined Infrastructure portfolio.
- Autonomy to manage your own workload
- Ongoing training on technologies and sales
- Flexible working hours and potential to work from home following probationary period
- Childcare and eye-care vouchers
- Pension, healthcare scheme
- Free lunch on a Thursday
- Birthday treats – late start
If you are looking to work in a fast-paced environment, contact us today!Back