Salary:£22000 - £30000
Are you in sales and looking for a new career avenue?
Has your current position become dull with no direction? If so this role is up your avenue!
Our client has been providing IT Solutions for business, education and the public sector for over 27 years. From their engineering background they have evolved into one of the UK’s most trusted technology providers by having great people, focused on delivering great value for their customers. Offering a salary £22-£30k (dependent on experience).
This role is a hybrid role, office located in Fareham for 2 days a week.
There aim is to enable you get on with running your business or school without having to worry about your IT. Aiming to become your trusted partner to ensure that you get the right solutions, installed and working properly, on time and on budget.
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
- IT Literate
- Experience of account management or telemarketing to corporate business advantageous
- Knowledge of Licensing and asset management beneficial
- Excellent telephone manner
- Tenacious & Self Motivated
- Confident & Adaptable
- Hardworking & Enthusiastic
Your role and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets through pro-actively developing a sound business account base whilst providing all customers with an exceptional first-class customer service. Achieving increased sales and new business, resulting in the continued growth of the Company as a whole.
- Achieve or exceed set monthly sales targets as defined within the contractual offering or as advised to you by Line Management.
- Acting as the single point of contact for your customer. You actively and professionally resolve their queries or issues whilst managing and maintaining expectations.
- Be a top provider of “excellent customer service”.
- Maintain talk time with key decision makers and prospective customers within departmental guidelines.
- Demonstrate you are a top performer by using your proven Sales skills to convert prospects/accounts and leads into active spending accounts.
- Pro-actively grow your sales pipeline and win new customers through expanding on existing business leads and generating your own new business opportunities.
- On a monthly basis meet and discuss your successes/losses and development with your line manager.
- Gaining support, assistance and additional training where you identify a weakness of skill or knowledge.
- Through business development turn accounts and leads into active spending accounts by nurturing the accounts and building sound business relationships and maintaining an on-going professional relationship.
- By keeping abreast of new products and offerings, you will pro-actively promote and develop brand awareness of PC’s, notebooks, servers, components, peripherals, licensing and connected services to all customers.
- Utilise the various systems in order to accurately maintain a customer history. Use this information to maximise long term profitable relationships and building on existing and new business plans.
- Liaise with your direct line manager and other members of the Business Sales team on a regular basis to ensure excellent communication, knowledge enhancement and sharing, along with team working and relationships.
- Liaise with key players and business departments when necessary and in a professional and respectful manner.
- Record prospects and client activity on internal systems, and follow-up as appropriate.
- Attend internal product, department, or company training sessions/meetings in order to maintain on-going awareness of new products, market changes and the business.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager
- Work flexibly and be receptive and adaptable to a changing environment
If your looking to be part of a proactive team and looking to excel in your career, apply today!Back