Salary:£40000 - £45000
We are looking for a driven individual to be part of anaward-winning, independent, research company providing data and intelligence to the financial industry. Investment professionals use our online products to obtain key information for business-critical decision-making.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated sales professional to manage and grow existing key client relationships through subscription renewals and expansion, working for a globally leading D&I Vendor, uplifts, and cross-selling of additional products. In this role, you will be responsible for strategic planning and account management across a designated sales territory and will be required to take full ownership within your jurisdiction. The role requires account managers to successfully retain and grow existing, driving sales agendas and exceeding monthly net sales quotas and quarterly milestone goals.
• Manage all aspects of the renewal cycle for our client’s subscription relationships covering 125-145 accounts
• Provide proactive and consultative client support, ensuring high retention and net revenue growth within an existing client base. This is executed by garnering a deep understanding of client’s business models and needs while then providing consultative solutions that will add value to their business objectives
• Manage key client interactions with a focus on expansion opportunities within accounts and subscription renewals
• Occasional travel to client sites/events/conferences within territory
• Provide clients and prospects with detailed proposals, product demonstrations, and consultations (in person or via phone)
• Accurately report internal administration: CRM activity log, sales pipeline forecasting, monthly reports to management, renewal planning and proposal preparation
• Build a strong working knowledge of competitive intelligence space and product positioning
• Develop the product, technical, and alternative investment market knowledge
• Present products and services to clients, peers, and management as it relates to performance and planning
• Collaborate with colleagues and internal departments to achieve underlying fundamental firm objectives and goals
• Meet and exceed sales KPI metrics for emails, calls, meetings and demonstrations
• Pass CAIA fundamentals within 60-days
• Provide actionable customer feedback to key stakeholders including, but not limited to, marketing, product development and research
At least 2-3 years of sales and / or account management experience (in a similar discipline preferred: financial services, alternative investments, business to business SaaS sales, solution selling)
•Managing SMB accounts on a subscription based service
• Proven track record in hitting quota and retention targets
• Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and respond quickly
• Negotiation skills as it relates to renewal up sells, cross-selling, and additional product add-ons
• Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce is preferred
• Working knowledge of the financial market data space, alternative assets, and financial services industries
Sales motivated, team-focused attitude, and willingness to collaborate with peers, product management, and internal key constituents at the firm
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field required
- Quarterly incentive and an end-of-year profit-share incentive.
- City of London Office with complimentary on-site fitness facilities
- Opportunities to travel internationally to attend work-related conferences
- Annual budget for professional development qualifications (IMC, CAIA, CFA, languages etc).
- Winter and summer office parties and a company-funded team social budget.
- A pension plan under auto-enrolment.
- Share scheme – with an annual allocation to those with over one-year service at the company at the time of allocation, subject to scheme rules.
- An interest-free season ticket loan on completion of probation.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Salary: Up to £45k + £20k OTE
Location: Based anywhere in the UKBack