Salary:£70000 - £140000 + OTE
Be part of a exciting new job opportunity for the US leader in the technology provider arena with revenue results in 2020 of over £200m and are now expanding in to the UK & Canada.
If you has an individual are passionate about solving problems, creatively and being easy to work with are key tenets of the company.
Even as methods evolve in response to new, complex technology challenges, they always provide solutions that integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology and the requirements for business success.
As a Account Executive, you have experience in business development professionals who focus on driving revenue and margin growth for ever expanding base of customer accounts. Your role will be to partner with Engineers, and Solution Architects to develop deep, value add technology solutions for their customers. With a proven track record of selling technology solutions (storage, servers, software, managed and professional services) to major customers, our the role of Account Executive are trusted partners who manage deep account relationships with multiple contacts throughout their customers’ organizations, develop strategic sales plans and thrive on driving results for both customer and the company.
- Outbound calling to potential and established customers
- Establishing and growing relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Overcoming customer objections to close sales and educate customers on the value of doing business with the company.
- Responsible for developing a consulted relationship with the clientele that will allow you to offer a variety of products. These products include, but are not limited to, enterprise services, database software, desktops, laptops, networking, security, anti-virus, and storage.
- Complete all quotes, orders, returns, RFI’s and other processes to allow start-to-finish management of client technology and service needs
- Conduct executive briefings and events with clients to grow overall business as needed
- Positioning the companies solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers’ long-term needs
- 2+ years of direct sales experience or Data Centre or VAR experience required
- Established customer relationships
- Solid understanding of technologies and partners that drive the companies networking and storage solutions such as, but not limited to: Dell, Cisco, EMC, HP, Microsoft etc.
- Proven record of accomplishment hunting new business and marketing technical services; deep customer relationships
- Creative compensation options PLUS uncapped commission potential
- Awesome partner incentives such as TVs, tablets, trips, sporting events and cas
- Travel opportunity: We encourage customer onsite visits and hosting events that extend and strengthen customer relationships
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Location: London / RemoteBack