Digital Marketing Manager
Salary:£45000 - £45000
About our client:
“Our client partner with market leading and emerging vendors that provide cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies through a channel of resellers…”
This particular opportunity is a 12 month FTC to take on varied Digital Marketing responsibilities as our climate looks to continue growing their marketing function & reach across the market.
This role is offering a varied and on-the-go environment that is relaxed and vibrant. You’ll be responsible for delivering H2 digital marketing plan and delivery of H1 2021 plan. You’ll serve as a go-to team member of the marketing team for all digital activity and data management as a resource for executing digital marketing initiatives.
You’ll also be responsible for conveying marketing messages via social media, websites, and internal communication.
This opportunity is hands-on and ideal for digital marketing professionals with some previous experience who are looking to take on a new challenge within their career with a growing, global tech firm.
This role is very automonous, so organisation and stakeholder management are key.
Accountabilities and activities
For our client
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders from within the business to understand the objectives to be portrayed in our messages to customers and prospects
- Be responsible for all company social media, the message portrayed, organic and paid content management and any ad hoc posts
- Manage marketing automation programs with a data first attitude, lead on GDPR
- Manage corporate website, including reporting and content updates.
- Working with external agencies to manage digital led projects including public relations liaison. Ad-hoc filming and editing.
- Manage SEO project and web leads
- Measure and report back to the Marketing Director on the success of all marketing campaigns and events utilising CRM and marketing automation tools
- Manage pre-determined budgets
- Grow experience with marketing plan ownership and increase breadth of digital marketing tactics
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in areas relevant to the role
- Actively manage personal development programme.
- Excellent relationship builder with both customers and colleagues
- Demonstrable success of channel sales and/or vendor management
- Strong knowledge of the two-tier distribution channel model
- Data Centre or Cloud experience
- Ability to form, build and farm relationships, network effectively and intelligently
- Strong planning capabilities
- International experience
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Confident, warm, fun personality that works hard
- English Fluent
- Previous experience in a digital marketing capacity, including social media management, SEO, and creating website content
- Well-versed in optimising marketing messages across websites, social media platforms, and more
- Comfortable working with multiple teams/departments to ensure a successful outcome is achieved
- Knowledge and experience with Eloqua (or similar)
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress (or similar)
- Knowledge and experience with Hootsuite (or similar)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Highly organised
- Previous or current experience working within a technology-related company, advantageous
- Comfortable helping develops digital strategy for various vendors/products simultaneously
- Adept at working on various projects simultaneously
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Team player attitude and ability to work to one’s own initiative
- Knowledge and experience with Bambu (or similar)