Sales Director – UK’s leading VAR
Salary:£120000 - £130000 + OTE
Are you looking for your next opportunity within one of Europe’s leading IT providers? Are you an experienced sales leader with expertise managing A players? Would you like to work in an ambitious team that can offer you excellent career development opportunities?
If you are looking for the next step in your sales career, then this may be the opportunity for you!
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain a wide number of relationships across the customer base.
- Contributes towards Company strategy and establishes divisional objectives
- Responsible for execution of strategy and/or go to market propositions
- Keep abreast of changes in technology to ensure that divisional strategy is in line with market changes
- Responsible for policy formation and adoption to ensure consistency of application
- Responsible for setting divisional budget and fully accountable for ensuring that spend is in line with budgetary limitations
- Provide guidance on major or complex issues/campaigns
- Enable our people to achieve their full potential in line with our mission.
- Fully accountable for actions and decisions made by self and subordinates.
- Motivate team to help ensure the delivery of function and business targets.
- Creates leadership/followership
- Drives change, innovation and growth across the business
- Establishes productive relationships and networks at Senior Executive level and acts as a point of escalation
- Promotes Computacenter Services & Solutions to grow the reputation of the Company
- Creates advocates of our customers
- Acts as an ambassador for Computacenter
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships up to and including Senior Management level within any organisation.
- Fully qualified in relevant professional qualification and potentially post graduate qualifications.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a challenging commercial environment
- Experience of managing P&L/budgets to plan
- Experience of working at a strategic level to enable the business to perform effectively.
- Leadership of virtual Team across national boundaries
- Ability to identify and resolve significant strategic customer issues whilst moving the business forward.
- Ability to lead formal negotiations to achieve successful outcomes for large value contractual sales.
- Ability to manage stakeholders in a highly political environment
- Understanding and appreciation of competitors and their strategy
- Achievement of Country E-bit and growth targets
- Projects/Programmes effectively resourced and delivered
- Successful management of stakeholders
- Effective P&L/budgetary management
- Effective cascade and delivery of Company and divisional objectives
- Achievement of Customer Satisfaction levels
- Service Delivery in line with contractual obligations