Sales Manager – Network Security Solutions
Location:Basingstoke, United Kingdom
£50,000 - 70,000 + OTE
Are you a perfect fit for this role?Apply Now
- Possess 3 years’ experience in a Sales Management role?
- Experience of working within a high growth, fast paced B2B software sales environment?
- Experienced at both tactical and strategic sales leadership?
- Target and results driven with a desire to succeed?
- Proven commercial direct sales experience in a fast-moving environment?
An leader in network security solutions who have been recognised as a leading partner by technology leading brands including, Juniper, Cisco, F5 and Websense! Backed by a reputation in technical excellence and service delivery, this is a company who have the industry experience, skills and the infrastructure to deliver expert solutions. Continually on the lookout for the very best people to join the team and offering an informal culture you can become an integral part of this business at an incredibly exciting time!
Sales Manager – Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of Account Managers
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Reporting weekly to Managing Director regarding forecast / sales
- Arranging vendor training sessions if needed
- Monitoring performance management of the team
- Achieving monthly GP targets for the business
- Dealing with all 121’s, reviews and team requests
- Landing and expanding in every customer to maximise spend
- Helicopter view over spending accounts with the aim to grow revenue and account base in line with MD’s Strategy
- Sales Support / Business Development Exec – Services & Solutions IT Leader new posted 4 days ago.
- Bilingual Sales Executive – Rapidly Growing IT Service Provider new posted 4 days ago.
- Business Development Manager – Global IT Solutions Provider new posted 5 days ago.
- Marketing Executive – Leading Managed Service Provider new posted 6 days ago.
- Business Development Executive – Enterprise Cloud Solutions new posted 6 days ago.