Group Sales Manager – Unified Communications Provide
Location:London, United Kingdom
£35,000 - 45,000 + OTE
Are you a perfect fit for this role?Apply Now
Our client are an award-winning communications solution provider with more than 39 accolades to their name! You will be joining an award winning technology brand who provide effective integrated communications solutions.
A business which strive to deliver outstanding client care you can become an integral part of a company who pride themselves on offering a nurturing environment to employees. Turning over in excess of £29 million per year and serving and support businesses of all types our client are one of the few businesses which can offer cost-effective integrated communications solutions.
Group Sales Manager – The Role:
- Develop a new London sales team around you
- Work with line management to recruit a team of experienced and high performing sales people
- Create an effective training, monitoring and management plan
- Coach and develop direct reports on a weekly / monthly / quarterly and annual basis
- Implement performance reviews and special measures with management according to company procedures
- Meet and exceed revenue and profit goals, as an individual and as a team
- Where required attend the team's client meetings to develop and support the sales team
- Maintain and enforce regular training sessions to ensure all sales people are kept sharp and up to date
- Manage day-to-day performance, activity and work attendance
- Work with the line managers to develop processes, ideas and structure to increase the performance of all sales
Group Sales Manager – Mandatory Skills / Experience:
- 3-5 years field sales experience, 2-3 in a sales management role
- Self-starter, able to work on his / her own initiative
- Experience in a leadership role within a similar field
- Shows a strong work ethic which is necessary for leading by example; misses work rarely and is always well-presented
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced and self-driven environment.
- Possesses the ability to teach others effectively
- Experience of selling accounting software and / or selling into Accountancy practices a real advantage but not essential
- National Account Manager – Privately owned IT Distributor new posted 6 days ago.
- New Business Sales Executive – Rapidly Growing Services Partner new posted 6 days ago.
- Sales Support Officer – Worldwide Industry Leader new posted 6 days ago.
- Inside Sales Executive – Expanding IT Training Provider new posted 7 days ago.
- Territory Sales Manager – Leading IT Channel Partner new posted 7 days ago.