Client Account Manager – Rapidly Growing Tech Partner
Location:Runcorn, United Kingdom
£35,000 - 40,000 + OTE
Are you a perfect fit for this role?Apply Now
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a company with over 20 years’ experience in the business who take great pride in the long-standing relationships they have developed with their customers, working closely with them to understand their needs and build carefully tailored solutions. An integral part of this success has been the skilled technical ability and the provision of comprehensive customer service. Offering a wide range of managed services sets with connections to some of the largest names within the IT industry including McAfee, Juniper, Bluecoat and F5 Networks.
Client Account Manager – The Role:
As a new business Account Manager you will be a determined, energetic, highly motivated person. You will report to the Sales Manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain fruitful relationships with key accounts
- Maintain regular dialogue with key contact developing an understanding of the business needs and opportunities
- Cultivate and implement account management plans to increase share of wallet with existing accounts
- Prospect for new sales opportunities in new named accounts
- Build a territory by qualifying and closing new business
- Prospect for new sales opportunities in existing customer accounts and increase the revenue from those customers
- Qualifying and closing new and expansion business, up selling, and cross selling solutions
Client Account Manager – The Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience of direct sales in the B2B market with demonstrated success in value based solution sales
- Proven sales record and experience selling to mid to large enterprises
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships, up selling and cross selling at all levels of enterprise organizations
- Experience selling high value (six figure) value based solutions
- Value based sales skills using a structured sales approach
- Excellent inter personal and written and verbal communication skills
- The intelligence and capability to think laterally and solve or work around challenges
Why This Role?
- Opportunity to work for a company with best of breed security / networking solutions (Have the highest accreditations with strategic vendors)
- Truly uncapped earning potential
- Realistic and clear succession planning
- Supportive management approach that encourages entrepreneurship within a team environment
- Lead Generation Executive – Content Management Software new posted 4 days ago.
- Microsoft Consultant – Expanding IT Solutions Partner new posted 5 days ago.
- Sales Manager – Award Winning Accounting Software new posted 5 days ago.
- Sales Executive – Fast Growing Software Company new posted 5 days ago.
- Corporate Account Manager – IT Products & Services Provider new posted 6 days ago.