Business Analyst – Expanding Software Vendor
Location:Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
£40,000 - 50,000
Are you a perfect fit for this role?Apply Now
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing software vendor who possess a vibrant and thriving business. Having been profitable year over year this is a remarkable opportunity to join a truly amazing company. With turnover increasing in recent years to unparalleled levels this is a company that prides itself on its employee retention!
Business Analyst – Required Skills / Experience:
- Able to display an aptitude for internet and database driven software development
- Expertise in a business analyst role data-centric development, utilising Microsoft.Net 2.0 and above using SQL Server 2000 /2005 technologies
- Technical background with an ability to understand and translate the designs and processes of customer requirements onto existing and new architecture and components
- Skilled at producing clear top level plans and able to explain the plan and worked out man days for each task
- Experience in verifying and testing that work being outputted matches the original specification, as well as coordinate bug fixing and specification changes
- Able to produce an integrated schedule and coordinate and track milestones and produce management summaries and report on project progress
- Able to design and produce basic specs and screens using common graphic tools to demonstrate workflows, screens, ideas and other types of visuals
- Good verbal and written communication
Business Analyst – Duties & Responsibilities:
Working in a user-facing role; designing, developing and maintaining web-based and mobile solutions for new and existing clients, the main day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Co-ordinate multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in project planning with management and work to ensure achieving targets and schedule and work to deadlines
- Build detailed functional specification for project/tasks of varied short and medium length
- Create designs and use wire-framing and other design and analytical methods and tools
- Help with preparation of test plans and ability to accurately test applications or scenarios
- Document workflows and present results of business analysis to internal and other stakeholders
- Identifying and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies
- Proactively resolving project issues and mitigating project risks and getting signoff
Business Analyst – Company Overview:
- Provide spend management solutions for a wide range of global and regional organisations
- Partner with multi billion pound organisations
- Reduces costs by enabling group buying
- A great place to work
- Privately owned and funded company
- We are committed to making sure all our employees enjoy their working life and find it fulfilling, rewarding and fun
Our client recognise that to attract and retain the best people we need to invest in their development and give them opportunity to achieve their full potential. Offering comprehensive training and development programme includes external training courses, coaching and feedback – all the tools you will need to learn more and build your career.
- Sales Support / Business Development Exec – Services & Solutions IT Leader new posted 4 days ago.
- Bilingual Sales Executive – Rapidly Growing IT Service Provider new posted 4 days ago.
- Business Development Manager – Global IT Solutions Provider new posted 5 days ago.
- Marketing Executive – Leading Managed Service Provider new posted 6 days ago.
- Business Development Executive – Enterprise Cloud Solutions new posted 6 days ago.